Lost Love

                                           Lost Love:



                                                               
love-lost

Its been a while since I came back to my memories in search of you
Its really been a while since I have howled like a Woolf while missing you
Its really been a while since I have felt that sharp cutting pain in my chest while thinking of you yes its been a while indeed darling since I've had anything to do with you


But as they say, love is a wicked game a dangerous gamble I was better off uninvolved
But helplessly in your trap as you were  my own brand of weed in the form of a lover
I believed it was the whole heaven materialized in our bed when we made love
I believed it was the only truth when you would play with my hair kissing my illusions as long as I could remember
yes its been a while indeed since I remembered those moments when you were my own recipe for disaster


There were so many things I wanted you to know before I  had to let you go
I wanted you to know how much I loved to steal your Tshirts
how much I loved meddling with your hair 
how much I loved your sleepy voice how much I loved your smile
how much I loved the tricks you played on my mind
Its been a while indeed that I admitted that I'm still in love with you
Its been a while since I've known I will always carry those memories of you
Its been a while indeed since I learned to live without you.
Previous Post Next Post