Letter from a broken heart

                                 Letter from a broken heart



Letter from a broken heart


Dear crush it isn't a poetry
 but an open letter to you,
You were like a star in the sky
I mistook you were mine,
At first, I thought you were another attractive guy around the corner, 
But then suddenly you became my ink.
My muse of dreams and fantasies
that we used to discuss each night,
I never felt this special before, 
it was a first from my side.

 Letter from a broken heart

But then as they say
Magic doesn't last forever, 
You also were a dream meant to end sooner or later.
And it happened in a blink
Our hearts kept beating with the passion slowly ending.
My eyes as you said were pretty
But not pretty enough to trap you,
It was a mystery to be solved not to be adored by you.


So it ended in a weird silence
I came to know you were taken
As much as I hate it it meant to be this way
But still, I wish you happiness and health
I hope the best for you and nothing less
Lastly, you are still  mine inside the memories we made
Dear ex-crush I'm glad we met.
Previous Post Next Post