For Him


                                                                    For Him

For Him
I saw him on a fine day
he was bright and charming in his own unique way
I wanted to have him from the moment I saw him
his passion is what I wanted, from him
It was an attraction that I never felt before
He was the only one for whom my heart could beat thrice the beat more than it did before
what I felt was a mix of an innocent love with a forbidden attraction
He was one hell of a strange addiction
I wanted to touch his lips 
but I was unable to attain the holy affinity of his
but his love was what I wanted for me
that's how I was when I first met him


Things changed just like a fairy tail
the guy whom I loved came close to me through a series of sweet coincidence
Acquaintance  turned into friendship and friendship turned into love
he did all a man should and I did what usually women does
we stole countless moments of fate and gifted each other kisses and hugs
love is a feeling that can't be expressed in word
years have passed since I first saw him
and here I am sitting right next to him looking deep into his eyes
and hopelessly in love with him...
Previous Post Next Post